In it's second edition, this year 2022 Nectar launches the Online Artists Support Program, an online residency that aims to reach more artists and give support to their professionalization
- One month online program
-Weekly online curatorial studio visit and follow-up
-Curatorial text/essay (optional)
- Assistance in artistic dissemination (open calls, fundings, grants, exhibitions, communication)
-Design of a portfolio-catalogue (4 to 8 pages)
- Mentoring for communication and social networks
- Curatorial accompaniment
GRANTS & CONDITIONS
Nectar will give 6 grants:
- 1 Full grant (100% funded): No costs / Confirmation of the residency participation must be done within one week after the announcement.
- 3 Partial grants#1 (50% funded): 425€ / Confirmation & Payment must be done within one week after the announcement.
- 2 Partial grants#2 (40% funded): 550€ / Confirmation & Payment must be done within one week after the announcement.
JUNE - DECEMBER 2022
HOW TO APPLY?
Applicants must submit one PDF document (up to 10MB) including the following information by using the
online application form
-Motivation letter (up to 500words)
-Portfolio (Up to 10 images and up to 3 links to videos)
[Documents can be written either in English or Spanish]
Spring Open Call for Summer Residency > February 21st - April 15th 2022
Summer Open Call for Autumn/Winter Residency > April 15th -August 15th 2022