September 12-16th 2017
In collaboration with GLOBAL TRIBE
Between the 12th and 16th of September of this year, we will be living in a community in Nectar, a rural co-living, in the mountains of the pre-Pyrenees, Catalunya.
➡All meals included, visits to medieval villages, a Catalan cooking workshop and wine tasting are some of the experiences that we are going to live.
Do you want to be part of our group? Speak with @ savio.m.lemos through the email: email@example.com, he will give you all the information you need
What will we be doing?
- Disconnect from the urban life;
- Co-live in a house in the mountains for 5 days;
- Connect with people form different backgrounds and cultures;
- Enjoy the peacefulness of the nature and work on our own projects;
- Visit medieval villages;
- Wine and bread tasting;
- Walk around the house and reflect on our legacy;
- Focus on our projects;
- Have delicious meals;
- Share our ideas and receive feedbacks from the other members of the group.